Have a question not listed here? Email email@example.com.
I can’t find CRAWLR in the app store!
Currently, CRAWLR is online only.
Will CRAWLR ever be a real app?
That’s the dream we’re working to make a reality! If you’ve got talents you’d like to lend to the cause, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, any financial assistance given via Patreon helps us pay the bills and work towards making app development a reality.
Is there a subscription fee to use CRAWLR?
All of our services are currently provided free of charge. It’s our mission to keep CRAWLR’s core functionality free and accessible forever.
Why is the minimum age to join 18?
Due to the nature of our services, we require all members to be at least 18 years old. We do not want to lower the age limit until we have more reliable safety features in place for minors.
I want to help CRAWLR! What can I do?
First, thank you for being so kind! If you have a service you’d like to offer, please contact Jackie directly at email@example.com. If you’d like to help us keep the lights on and pursue app development, please consider supporting our Patreon.
I found someone I want to group up with in the real world. How do I stay safe?
We would like to believe everyone means well. The truth is that you should always use your discretion and take steps to keep yourself safe before you know someone.
- Do not give out personally identifying information until you feel comfortable and safe enough to do so.
- It is not recommended to meet someone for the first time at their home. Instead, opt for a public setting and let someone you’re close to know ahead of time about your meeting — or bring them with you!
- Consider video chatting before you meet in order to feel it out. Perhaps you could try a virtual/long-distance campaign first.
- Trust your instincts. If you feel unsafe, leave and get to safety.
- If you meet with someone via Crawlr and find the encounter to be dangerous (i.e. that person should no longer be able to use our service), please report the user so that we can investigate.
Someone is sending me unwanted messages. What do I do?
How do I edit my profile?
Login, navigate to “My Profile,” then click the gear icon near your header image. Select “Edit Profile.” Click the checkmark to save your changes!
How do I control who can view my profile?
Login and navigate to “Account Details” in the header sub-menu by your profile picture. Select the “Privacy” tab and update your settings as you please.
How do I change my notification settings?
Login and navigate to “Account Details” in the header sub-menu by your profile picture. Select the “Notifications” tab to adjust your email notifications. Select the “Web Notifications” tab to adjust in-browser notification settings.
How do I delete my account?
We’re sorry to see you go. If you’d like to leave our community, please login and navigate to “Account Details” in the header sub-menu by your profile picture. Select the “Delete Account” tab and follow the on-screen instructions.