Have a question not listed here? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time, Crawlr is a web-based app only.
That’s the dream we’re working to make a reality! If you’ve got talents you’d like to lend to the cause, please reach out to email@example.com.
Additionally, any financial assistance given via Patreon helps us pay the bills and work towards making app development a reality.
Currently, all of Crawlr’s services are provided free of charge. While we may later update our services to provide premium features for a price, it’s our mission to keep Crawlr’s core functionality free and accessible forever.
Due to the nature of our services, we require all members to be at least 18 years old. We do not want to lower the age limit until we have more reliable safety features in place for minors.
We would like to believe everyone means well. The truth is that you should always use your discretion and take steps to keep yourself safe before you know someone.
- Do not give out personally identifying information until you feel comfortable and safe enough to do so.
- It is not recommended to meet someone for the first time at their home. Instead, opt for a public setting and let someone you’re close to know ahead of time about your meeting — or bring them with you!
- Consider video chatting before you meet in order to feel it out. Perhaps you could try a virtual/long-distance campaign first.
- Trust your instincts. If you feel unsafe, leave and get to safety.
If you meet with someone via Crawlr and find the encounter to be dangerous (i.e. that person should no longer be able to use our service), please report the user so that we can investigate.
If you own a gaming-related business or a similar space that you would like to mark as a Crawlr Space, i.e. somewhere that’s safe and accommodating for players to meet up, please submit a form!
Login, navigate to “My Profile,” then click the gear icon near your header image. Select “Edit Profile.” Click the checkmark to save your changes!
Login and navigate to “Account Details” in the header sub-menu by your profile picture. Select the “Privacy” tab and update your settings as you please.
Login and navigate to “Account Details” in the header sub-menu by your profile picture.
Select the “Notifications” tab to adjust your email notifications.
Select the “Web Notifications” tab to adjust in-browser notification settings.
We’re sorry to see you go. If you’d like to leave our community, please login and navigate to “Account Details” in the header sub-menu by your profile picture. Select the “Delete Account” tab and follow the on-screen instructions.
Crawlr Space is a brand new program we’re rolling out that allows gaming-related businesses or similarly interested entities to mark themselves as safe, accommodating places for Crawlr members to meet one another, either for the first time or for regular sessions.
Ultimately, a Crawlr Space must be:
- A place that allows and encourages gaming-related loitering, such as a tabletop shop.
- A place that is regularly staffed so that visitors are never left alone.
- A place with a security system, should any altercations arise.
- Clean, friendly and welcoming.
If you own a business that you think would make for a great Crawlr Space, apply today! It’s free, and if you’re approved, you’ll receive a free window cling for your business (US-only) plus a spot on our soon-to-be-launched Crawlr Space directory.*
* Note: Page will be launched once we have our first approved Crawlr Spaces. International shipping costs limit the cling promotion to US businesses only at this time.